The college is open to those who believe in Jesus the Son of God and Saviour of those who trust in Him, regardless of denomination or fellowship. Basic Bible truths are emphasized rather than denominational traditions, and students are free to express differing points of view in preparation of assignments as long as requirements on the syllabi are met. The following general tenets of faith are held by Regions Beyond Ministry.
- That there is one God, Eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is inspired by God and the only infallible and authoritative Word of God and the only rule for Christian faith and conduct.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule over the nations.
- That the only means of salvation is through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that this results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. All the regenerated believers constitute the universal Church over which Christ is the head.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing in the human body in answer to believing prayer in accordance to His will.
- That the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to believers for the edification and building up of the body of Christ.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.